Weds. Sept. 15, 8:30am – 4pm
Here’s something new: a full day masterclass on growing your business specifically developed for emerging designers and design companies looking to stand out and accelerate their business. This full-day workshop will help you cut through the noise and shine in your projects.
Challenges you face
Examples – minimal brand differentiation from others
– projects are sporadic,
– $$$ model isn’t profitable
– wearing too many hats, but until there’s more revenue coming in it’s something you cope with
– happiness is far & few because it’s drained by all the menial tasks
– working too much – not proud of their portfolio
– projects are sporadic
– billing for time and not value
– Feelings are: frustrated, overwhelmed, tired and doubtful – mindset
– CEO time-blocking
– Standout formula that differentiates you from others
– Marketing Fundamentals
– Sales Fundamentals
Questions to Ask
• How can I differentiate myself to stand out?
• Where can I find more qualified leads?
• How can I convert more leads to customers?
• What marketing channel is going to give me the biggest ROI?
• Will finding clients ever get easier?
Class workshop #1 – Setting up Your Success System
Knowing the essentials is the first step in the right direction. Get an overview of key areas you need to pay attention to and why, for a thriving interior design business.
Class workshop #2 – Identifying Your Signature Style
There are advantages to having a signature style in the start-up stage of your business. Here’s where you gain an understanding of why it’s important, the essentials in defining it and how to put your style into practice while honoring your clients.
Class workshop #3 – Client Sign up Roadmap
Knowing what to say and do to turn conversations into clients is the only way to onboard new clients successfully. You’ll walk away with a proven Client Sign Up Roadmap so you can coach your prospective clients to the YES – line!
Class workshop #4 – Productivity Practices
It can be difficult to toggle between two important roles — the one that makes sure the bills are paid, and the one that provides artistic vision for client projects. Discover how to structure for productivity so you can win your day and win your week.
Price: $175 for guests that sign up before August 25
$200 August 25- Sept 12
For those attending in person – continental breakfast and lunch will be provided and all social distancing protocols will be followed, including 6-foot-spacing between attendees and hosts, masks are mandatory during class. Live webinar option also available.
*Please note that if there is another provincial lockdown- the event will go on as an online-only event*