Marmomac is the leading global event for the natural stone industry and represents the entire supply chain, from raw material to semi-finished and finished products; from processing machinery and technologies to applications of stone in architecture and design.
As a fundamental international meeting for all sectors in this field and an influential platform where business meets professional updating, Marmomac is the ideal venue in terms of quality and completeness of exhibits combined with the most advanced know-how in the natural stone processing operations.
This IDC mission will focus on stage/marble education and will include walking tours of local quarries and factories, educational classes, and a visit to the Marmomac show.
Flights, accommodations, and meals are covered by the Italian Trade Agency.
Please apply here to attend the mission by July 19, 2019.
MARMOMAC 2018 featured:
- 68,000 visitors from 150 countries, 60% international
- 1,616 exhibitors from 55 countries, 60% international
- 80.845 sq.m net exhibition area
- 12 pavilions dedicated to marble & natural stone production
- Stonepool – a concept restaurant created for the show
- The Italian Stone Theatre – a dedicated conference space
More information about last year’s program can be found here