Renew before Dec. 31, 2022 and save!
For over 50 years, Interior Designers of Canada (IDC) has served as a national advocacy association for the interior design profession. As a non-profit advocacy group for Canadian interior designers, IDC prides itself in reinvesting membership fees back into serving members.
IDC is committed to continuing to deliver high quality services and products that provide measurable benefits for members at every stage of their career, as well as advocating to government and the wider business community on behalf of Canada’s talented interior design industry. IDC members get an early bird discount of 5% to put towards their membership dues invoice.
There are many benefits to IDC membership, including:
- Online access to job opportunities through IDC’s Career Centre
- Exclusive deals and discounts on insurance rates, auto rentals, and more
- Education seminars and webinars (CEUs)
- Access to industry research and tools to help you succeed
- Opportunities to apply for annual awards and scholarships
- Access to networking events
- Access to international trade missions
- Electronic industry news and updates
- Promotion on IDC’s social media channels
- Extended Health, Dental, Critical Illness, and Life Insurance options for plans
The IDC Foundation continues to make a positive impact on the interior design and associated fields through grants, bursaries and scholarships. With your support, IDC can fund research and educational opportunities. Donate to the IDC Foundation today.
Canada’s interior design community is stronger together; when members invest in their national advocacy body, IDC can continue to invest in members.