PROpel is a national competition created exclusively for emerging leaders, providing the opportunity for engagement in discussions and connections with influential representatives in the interior design community.
Who can apply?
- IDC associate members
- IDC intern members
- IDC registered members (1-5 years in practice)
What is required?
- Completed personal information
- Two reference letters (one letter must come from a Full IDC Member)
- Answers to short-answer questions
How are participants chosen?
A jury comprised of professionals in the industry and design community, and IDC representatives will review all valid entries and select award recipients. Participants will be selected in late spring to attend IDC’s Design Symposium in Toronto, Ont., Sept. 21 – 23, 2020.
What do participants receive?
- All-expenses paid trip (valued at approximately $2,500) to IDC’s Design Symposium, which includes accommodation, transportation, meals and activities
- Participants honoured at Awards Gala held at the 2020 IDC Design Symposium
- Exposure during the symposium and in IDC’s newsletter, website, and social media
When is the deadline?
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION by Friday, April 17, 2020.
Need more info?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1.877.443.4425 ext 7.