For over 45 years, Interior Designers of Canada (IDC) has served as a national advocacy association for the interior design profession. IDC is your non-profit advocacy group, separate from provincial regulatory bodies, which prides itself in reinvesting membership fees back into serving our members.
Last year, IDC stayed committed to playing a constructive role in supporting interior designers and advocating for the interior design profession, despite having to cancel several in-person events. IDC has taken various actions and implemented new online programs to ensure that members are still able to benefit from their IDC membership to the fullest.
Members will receive an invoice for their 2021 membership dues in November, which will ensure that you continue to enjoy the many benefits of IDC membership, including:
- Online access to job opportunities through Career Centre
- Exclusive deals and discounts on insurance rates, auto rentals, and more
- Exclusive access to IDC’s professional development webinar series (CEUs)
- Access to industry research and stats for small and large businesses
- Advocacy tools to help you succeed
- Annual awards and scholarships
- Exclusive access to virtual events and networking
- Weekly industry news and updates
- Promotion on IDC’s social media channels
As your national advocacy body, we are committed to continuing to deliver the same high quality services and products that deliver measurable benefits for members at every stage of their career, as well as advocating to government and the wider business community on behalf of Canada’s talented interior design industry.
Our Canadian interior design community is stronger together; when you invest in your national advocacy body, IDC can continue to invest in you.