To offer members greater opportunities for advocacy and promotion, IDC recently partnered with RENO+DECOR magazine, a publication from NextHome.
NextHome is the primary source of real estate advertising solutions in Canada whose products marry print and digital. Their in-depth knowledge of real estate and home décor audiences allows them to create an unparalleled new home and condo buying experience.
NextHome are expanding their renovation and decorating product RENO+DECOR to western markets this fall and to celebrate the expansion, IDC members get a 15% discount on advertising.
RENO+DECOR issues are published six times a year, bi-monthly, with the first national issue of hitting the stands in late September.
Readers and advertisers can expect:
- Expanded distribution points that combine street box and retail availability in stores such as Indigo, Coles, Chapters, and other major bookstores across many provinces.
- An extensive digital footprint that encompasses different readership needs through social media channels, digital editions, and newsletters.
- Home delivery in identified geographical markets.
- The best curation of hyperlocal content driven by local editors in Ontario, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Winnipeg.
- An extensive database of consumers, builders, architects, decorators, and designers.
RENO+DÉCOR are a recognized media partner of IDC’s 2021 Design Symposium.
For more information, visit https://nexthome.ca/corporate/.