Robert Ledingham Scholarship
Created in 2013 by IDC and IDIBC (Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia) in memory of Robert Ledingham, one of Canada's most celebrated interior designers, the Robert Ledingham Scholarship is awarded annually to one or more candidates to assist Canadian interior designers and educators in their pursuit of higher education. Robert Ledingham was instrumental in advancing the profession locally, nationally, and internationally, and was a leader in the development of the interior design educational accreditation process in North America. In keeping with the spirit of Bob’s passion for education, his legacy supports this scholarship program, along with a matching donation from Bob’s partner, Robert Lemon.
Applicants must complete an application form and answer questions about the importance of higher education. Applications are open in July and recipients are notified in August. Please see the application form for full entry guidelines.
Applications for the Robert Ledingham Scholarship are now closed.
- There may be one or more recipients of the Scholarship each year, but the amount shall not exceed $2,000
- The Robert Ledingham Scholarship is non-transferrable and must be used within the academic year awarded
- Scholarship dollars must be used for tuition or travel purposes only
- All Scholarship decisions are final
- The applicant must be a fully-qualified Registered or Intern member in good standing of his or her provincial interior design association, or must be an interior design educator at an IDC recognized institution
- The applicant must have been recently accepted, or is currently pursuing graduate studies at the masters or doctorate level in his/her first year of study
- Applicants can study full-or part-time, locally or internationally
- An individual may only be awarded the Robert Ledingham Scholarship once
Looking for more details? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Please donate to the Robert Ledingham Scholarship.
Your donation of $20 or more will receive a tax receipt.