IDC DesignEx Shows
DesignEx trade shows are a great alternative to regular trade shows. They are cost-effective, intimate events where instead of a booth companies are given a table top to showcase their newest or most popular products to qualified professionals and specifiers, including interior designers, architects and others from the industry.
These events typically garner approximately 88% of the local Registered interior designers and are a great way for you to gain exposure and generate new clients. This popular program is held 12 times annually with shows in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
DesignEx Vancouver Island
Design Ex Montreal
DesignEx Quebec City
Design Ex Fredericton
DesignEx St. John
DesignEx St. John's Forum + Function
Align your brand with designers across the country. As a sponsor, show your commitment to design in Canada with intimate trade shows in local markets. Generate new client leads or build on existing relationship in your selected market. Showcase your brand with this national program and stand out in the community.
Each DesignEx show is tailored to the regional market but you can expect some of the same, standard features at all DesignEx shows across the country.
- IDC Members (Registered interior designers and Interns) are invited to attend educational seminars at a discounted rate
- Sister association members (Registered members of other aligned associations: architects, graphic designers etc.) are invited to attend educational seminars at a discounted rate
- Non-members (those who are interested in the topics but are not Registered Members) are invited to attend educational seminars
- IDC Industry members are invited to exhibit in any/all shows across Canada at discounted rates
- Non-industry members are invited to participate in any/all shows across Canada